Monday, September 3, 2007

Bunnies and Babies

So I just looked at a 2008 calendar and realized our due date is on EASTER 2008. So, if this baby comes on time s/he is going to share the day with someone...

22nd: my Mom
23rd (our estimated due date): Jesus
24th: my Pap Pap

But here's a pretty neat thing according to what I read online... because Easter Sunday changes dates every year based on the lunar calendar, even if the baby is born on Easter next year, s/he will not share his/her birthday with the Easter holiday throughout his/her life (even if s/he lives past 100 years of age). March has always been a good month for us... it is when Chris and I initially started dating (12 years ago) and also when we married (4 years ago). But then again, I guess if s/he decides to extend his/her stay, April could easily be our magical month. We'll see...

No comments: