Monday, November 5, 2007

It's a...






GIRL!! We went for our 20 week anatomy ultrasound on Tuesday and found out my "hunch" was wrong. It was such a fun surprise-- and maybe one of the only times I actually enjoyed being "wrong" :). We would have been thrilled either way (and still will be-- we know its not a guarantee) but it is so great to be able to call her a "her" and not "it".

The best news
is that SHE looks healthy and is developing well. She moved around quite a bit and the gender pictures the sonographer got she said is like she is sitting on a copier. So you're looking at her bottom and in the one that says "girl" the arrow is pointing between her legs... just below that you can see the back of a thigh. Well, you can try to see it anyways! :) In the photo on the bottom if you look closely you can see her feet. I asked the sonographer if she could show me what was at the bottom left of my abdomen because I had been feeling a lot of movement there. Sure enough, she's giving me kicks already. I love it.

1 comment:

kafredrick said...

Yeah!! So glad to hear your precious baby is doing great!
So have you started thinking of girl names?