My college roommates drove from south Florida (Miami/Lauderdale) to come to my shower. In the photo on the top left are Robin, Frannie, me, and Indiana. Robin is about 17 weeks pregnant, Frannie is 12 weeks pregnant, and we think Indiana should drink the water and give her son a sibling :).
Top right is my friend since middle school, Amy, and her 5 month old son Blake. How cute is he?!
Chris and I were so thrilled to be able to spend some time with the Fredrick family recently. We got to see Rory, wife Kim, and adorable son Dylan (6 months) recently. They were visitng from Virginia where Ror is stationed in the Navy. Rory is one of my closest friends since high school. We spent high school together then college and are now going to experience parenthood at the same time of our lives. They certainly have the parenting thing down... Dylan is the happiest baby I've ever seen and just being around the 3 of them made us smile.
Rory's sister Megan and I have also been friends since high school and Chris and her husband Jimmy are childhood friends and long time fishing buddies. We celebrated Jimmy's birthday this night we spent with the Fredrick family. In this photo I'm about 32 weeks and Megan is about 19 weeks.




1 comment:
great seeing you as well:)
You know you can call/email anytime with baby questions:)
How was your shower?
Post a Comment