The first time we tried our sling, baby girl was NOT a big fan. We tried again yesterday because I wanted to dry my hair. Well, I think it was a combo of the sling and the hair dryer noise, but wow, she loved it. She just hung out and then took a great nap in there-- we were able to go on a walk and then get some of the photos on here for you to see.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Nestled in My Sling
The first time we tried our sling, baby girl was NOT a big fan. We tried again yesterday because I wanted to dry my hair. Well, I think it was a combo of the sling and the hair dryer noise, but wow, she loved it. She just hung out and then took a great nap in there-- we were able to go on a walk and then get some of the photos on here for you to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
She is such a cutie and Mom and Dad look so happy!! We love you guys!! Megan and Jimmy
Post a Comment