Saturday, May 31, 2008

Beautiful Blue Eyes and a Bath Story


Look at those beautiful baby blues. They are so blue, we're starting to wonder if they may stay light after all...


These were taken after the little angel got a bath after her quick swim in the pool. And speaking of baths... here's a story for the baby book: The night before this we had a mommy and me bath where I decided I would get in the tub with her. Chris came home from basketball and hopped in the shower... Finley was propped against my knees in the tub, smiling away, listening to Daddy tell us about his day. I was totally relishing this little family moment and even joked with Chris that if it wasn't indecent and nearly impossible, I would have photographed it. It was one of those great "little moments" for me. And then Finley brought me right back down to earth by having a HUGE poop blow-out right on me in the tub filled with gallons of water. We cracked up and Finley was quite proud of herself smiling and trying to laugh along with us. It was downright disgusting, but hilarious.

No comments: