The day Nana watched Finley during Operation Grandparent Week, I came home and little Miss got up on her hands and knees and rocked back and forth...
I'd never seen her do that, so I called Chris in and he grabbed the video camera... she rocked and rocked and rocked... and then put herself back down on the floor on her belly. Hmmm...
Its more of an "Army" crawl (or should I say "Navy" for Rory :) than a traditional crawl, but it's official: she's on the move. It's pretty adorable, especially the concentration face.




2 comments:
Aww. So sweet. So, she is starting to crawl around 8 months, right? I am just trying to remember these things so I can look forward (or maybe not) to them!
So glad I don't have to do any crawling in the Navy. haha. These pictures are so sweet. Just wait til she is running around getting in to everything. Dylan is a handful of such joy!!
Post a Comment