Thursday, February 5, 2009

10 Months!!

Ten months and growing so fast!! She's more precious, more fun, more amazing to us everyday... and everyday we think it couldn't possibly get better. It does.
She's getting really long and talking a lot now. I won't know official stats until our next Dr's appointment which isn't until 12 months (YIKES!) but if I had to guess I'd say she's about 29 inches long and 18 or so pounds. She really has started to shun baby food and wants to feed herself bits and pieces of big girl food. So she's eating dinner with us these days and that's a whole new adventure but a lot of fun. She's added "all done" to her vocabulary-- she does the sign sometimes, but mostly just jumped right to saying it. She used to clap for "all done" like "YAY! I'm all finished!" and then one day just said it when I was showing her the sign yet again. She has also started to blow kisses and give kisses... big open mouth ones on your cheek while licking you and saying "Mwuuuhhhh". She's signing "more" sometimes and is saying "Ba Ba" while waving Bye Bye. Her army crawl has graduated to a "real" crawl and she can really move. She loves to pull to stand all the time and I'm afraid she might be working on walking soon...

On her 10 month birthday, Nana came to visit and we had a fun day together. Rachel brought Koen over and we dressed the babies up in their matching sweaters and sweater-hats. So cute. Finley wants nothing more in life than to squeeze Koen's face... I guess we all have that reaction to cute baby cheeks! :)




No comments: