We all spent the weekend in our warmest clothes which made it hard to show off the cute shirts Kimberly made for every member of both families. You can see the back of Finley's in one of the photos above. I had to purchase "puffy jackets" for Finley and I last minute as we don't have gear for these temperatures! The photo above is of 2 of my college roommates. Ten years ago (2000) my 3 roommates and I signed up for the Disney half marathon. My roommate Robin and I (not pictured) finished it walk/running it due to lack of real training. But we had a blast and we're proud of finishing. Our other two roommates (pictured above) Frannie and Indy opted out due to our lack of real training. So months ago, the four of us decided to sign-up for a re-do 10 years later. Frannie and Indy ran it this year as did I. I missed having Robin there as the date snuck up on her this year and she opted out. It was so great to get together with Frannie and Indy, all our spouses and kids now. A lot changes in 10 years, but our ability to reconnect easily and have so much fun together is just the same.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Disney Half Marathon 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment